BBI SNIPER OVERVIEW
Ideal for: 120 foot dry fertilizer application with a high capacity single axle hopper for high speed application. 12 section spread pattern control to reduce overlap and application into environmentally sensitive areas.
BBI Sniper is engineered for application widths up to 120 feet, and uses patent pending technology to rapidly adjust its spread pattern on-the-fly. The BBI Sniper’s tremendous application width and superior spread pattern control make for an efficient applicator that reduces overlap and keeps fertilizer out of environmentally sensitive areas. The simple spread pattern control is easy to set and maintain to keep high acreage operators moving fast.
- 120 foot application width saves time and fuel costs through fewer passes
- Meets controlled traffic farming standards (120 foot/36 meter-wide pattern)
- 12 Section, automatic, spread pattern adjustment / swath control to reduce over application and minimize spreading into environmentally sensitive areas
- High clearance adjustable axle (90-120 inches) allowing for in season application
- Largest capacity of any single-axle top-dress spreader on the market
- Self contained, continuous-duty hydraulics platform for maximum tractor compatibility
- 3 independent, automatically adjusted, application control systems give optimum response time to prescription controls