The raised design of the under floor channel draw bar allows liquid manure to flow into a channel installed underneath the manure alley. The channel can be made of concrete, circular or rectangular, or corrugated PVC pipe. During the cleaning stroke, a portion of the manure runs into the channel and is pushed towards the cross gutter by means of the integrated paddle. When using this type of scraper, the alley must be sloped towards the center allowing the liquid to naturally drip out of the manure.
- Keeps the alley drier because the liquid drains into the channel while the scraper is performing its cleaning stroke.
- The unique design of the draw bar allows liquid and portion of manure to drain into the channel. The material is then pushed towards the cross gutter at the same time as the scraper is collecting manure in the alley.
- The paddle can be customized as per the channel shape and dimensions.
- The stainless steel paddle flips up on the return stroke in order to clear the channel bottom and avoid bringing material back.
- The under floor channel scraper draw bar can be combined with a V-Shape or a 16° scraper using steel or urethane blades.
- Built with heavy-duty steel for a long life span.
- Can be installed with steel cable or Dyneema® rope.