THE ULTIMATE FLOATING MANURE AGITATOR
JT Boats, LLC manufactures fully remote controlled, first in its class manure agitators. Operation with ease, safety, and output-ability is why you will love your JT Boat!
SAFE. EASY. EFFECTIVE.
Designed specifically for agitating manure lagoons, the JT Boat is equipped with the latest in floating manure agitator technology. It is fully remote controlled to operate as a manure agitator, using a potent GEA super pump to agitate and bring solids off the bottom of your manure lagoon. The JT Boat manure agitator does not require a priming system and it is designed to minimize fuel consumption during the lagoon agitation operation.
Our videos demonstrate the ease of use and effectiveness of our manure agitator.
- Heavier design build, allowing for over the road transport… and, 10% lighter.
- No priming necessary to start!
- NEW steel pontoons:
- Design built for even better durability and maneuverability for exit and entry of manure lagoons.
- Allows for easier movement of back nozzels.
- Provides durability in icy conditions.
- Remote control joysticks designed to keep fingers on joysticks and eyes on the boat
- Up/down hydraulic wings.
- Up/down hydraulic hitch.
- Up/down hydraulic rear wheels.
- Hydraulic knife valve to shut off front nozzle when coming to shore.
- GEA Farm Technologies 8” super pump.
- Proven John Deere power unit.
- 5 LED lights for nighttime use.
JT Boat joystick control box is easy to operate. Operator can keep their eyes on the manure agitator, not the control box. With each nozzle having its own joystick, the boat can maneuver forward/backward, side-to-side, or circular motion at any time.
Problematic Conditions? No Problem! The JT Boat manure agitator has a clear cut advantage in these adverse conditions and more…
Thick Crust Conditions: Simply direct nozzles above crust, soaking and breaking the stubborn crust up as it sinks and mixes into the slurry.
Sand Bars: The JT Boat easily is able to move sand through pump and throw it out front nozzle, moving the sand pile across pit (to pump feeding drag lines or tanks).
Icy Conditions: Extreme force of liquids coming out nozzles breaks up ice, while the steel floats are able to withstand the wear and tear of floating ice chunks.
Extreme Sand Conditions: The JT Boat quickly and efficiently gets to work, providing a slurry consistency that is similar to the first hour on the job, to the last.