CentrifugeCustomizable GEA environmental Decanter lines prime for Sludge Dewatering
In times of rising disposal costs and energy prices, more efficient water management is required.
This applies to waste water treatment and sludge treatment in municipal and industrial waste water treatment plants, as it does in agriculture.
To meet these challenges, GEA offers biosolids, sludge and manure Decanters in the prime design that turn sludge, manure and fermentation residue into a recyclable resource to generate energy and reusable material – with the best possible yields.
The outstanding (pre-) dewatering efficiency of GEA biosolids, sludge and manure Decanters prime is based on the following technical features:
- Lowest power consumption down to 0.7 kWh/m³/h
- Highest g-force for maximum dewatering
- Gentle feed geometry for optimum flocculation and low wear
- Deep-pond design for maximum separation efficiency
- All product-contacting parts are made of stainless steel
- Lowest space requirement (m³/h per m²)
- Good accessibility to all components
- Easy to operate and maintain
Innovative adjustable scroll drive with the following features:
- GEA summationdrive with intelligent kinematics for high differential speeds and torques
- Adjustable bowl speed via VFD
- Highest efficiency of the drive since the variable speed motor feeds in energy rather then braking
- Sensitive torque regulation
- Automatic control of differential speed via VFD
10 – 200 m³/h