Inspired by a lesson on leverage in a high school wrestling class, Bill Priefert developed the concept for his Calf Table in 1988, releasing the first double pivot Calf Table on the market. Unlike most calf tables, which are bulky, heavy, or awkward to use, the Priefert Calf Table’s patented two-stage pivot action uses the weight of the calf to move the table into position, allowing you to handle bigger calves with less effort. This is the easiest tilting table on the market and is the safest, most productive way to work calves weighing up to 450 lbs. The vertical bars are removable to provide total access to any part of the calf’s body. The Calf Table also includes an adjustable floor width with 3 settings, a Head Chain and leg hobbles for safe animal restraint, and is reversible to allow the operator to work on either side of the calf. Receivers on the frame allow the Calf Table to be easily transported with Priefert’s CA04-2 Wishbone Carriage (carriage sold separately). The friction locks on the Calf Table’s headgate and squeeze are guaranteed for life.
- Length: 62”
- Height: 58” (when in upright position)
- Friction locks are guaranteed for life – DO NOT oil or lubricate friction locks.
- Designed to be transported using Priefert’s CA04-2 Wishbone Carriage (carriage sold separately)
- Base Width: 44”
- Weight: 380lbs (All weights approximate)
- Designed to handle calves weighing up to 450 lbs.